• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your steering wheel!!!!

jrhone

Looking for an attractive yet functional steering wheel...I have a 3 spoke wheel from an old BMW, not the 320is wheel....its ok..but not quite as sporty as I would like...so I am thinking Momo Prototipo...byt what are you guys running? Pics? That way I can see how it blends with the 2002 interior....thanks!

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

I cant find a lnk for a pic of my 370 proto style.... ...BUT..you MAY find the current 350 mm Proto by momo bit small for the o2 cockpit.

Check out 360 370 wheels if you can find...it wont be ez.

found a pic of the 370 mm proto style....oh...it is NOT dished like current momo proto..also avail in silver. I can tryo to still get them....not cheap at @ 315-320 per....plus shipping to you..... but they do rock!!!!!!

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

My Current Steering wheel, which I dont car for any more.. (mine is now a 15" instead of the 13" shown (that was too small))

P1010276-2.jpg

The wheel I have, love and am trying to find a hub for..

It a Luisi Squalo!

squalo-2.jpg

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg