• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold!

I want to get rid of my parts car. It's a '76 automatic. I put the engine from my '74 Inka in it which has 175K miles and blows some smoke on decel. I placed the engine in the bay to get it out of the garage, I didn't hook up the tranny or even bolt it in yet. I have a Solex and original air cleaner plus the entire exhaust (only the header is on right now). The car has a clean title, too.

The good: decent body, great glass, sunroof that doesn't leak, good wheel wells, tires, front brakes, dash, front fenders and the entire roof has no rust on it.

The bad: The car needs sheet metal (driver's side floor/rockers, spare tire well), steering column, door panels, gauge cluster, console, carpet, windshield seal, the entire nose could probably be replaced, the fender arches are bubbling and there is a fist sized bubble on the left front hood.

If you'd like more pictures I can send them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket