• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Life on the "oh tou"r of California

SteveJ

I signed on for the whole week of the tour of California this year. The real blast is cruising through towns at double (or more) the posted limit, blowing lights and stopsigns, all with a lit up CHP in front and a few more behind me. Who knew high speeds in a F-150 crew cab would be this much fun.

Today got a lot better when I figured out how to turn off the traction control. Only blew two turns on Del Puerto Canyon Road, but no harm, no foul.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

I was going to go to Foot Locker and borrow a stripped work shirt and then hop on my BMW motorcycle and pretend I was a race referee.

Was that YOU????

I won't tell you what ideas were being tossed around on race radio for that guy.

I only took about 10 pics the whole week. The rest of the time I was working my ass off. Got home at 3am last night, hope to unpack this week.

I did get to chat with Chris Horner on Wednesday or Thursday night. He mentioned about having a couple of Chipotle burritos for dinner. I asked if there wasn't some type of sponsor conflict there.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes