• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You and me and baby makes 5!

themoose

The day after scheduling getting her tubes tied, my wife finds out she's preggers, thus proving God has a sense of humor! Oops! Was planning on buying a 3-series but now that we have another coming the total is 5! Was wondering if you can fit 3 car seats in the back of a 5-series or would I have to move up to a 7-series? I'd much rather have a 5'er if I can get away with it since I really do prefer a manual trans!

TIA!

'74 2002 Megasquirted!

My sister had a e39 540i sport wagon. Three baby seats back there was pretty cramped.

The baby seats were Recaros. I don't know if they run wide compared to other brands.

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Congrats! Im not sure if your kids would fit in this Bimmer. But just imagine how cool they would look!

101_7500.jpg

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

i can fit 3 car seats across the back of my e46 (2001 330Xi). I'd rather move to a 540XiT though, there is a few more inches of room there. For my wife's daily driver, which gets the brunt of the kid hauling it seems that three ina row causes too much bickering. moving one back to the third row significantly improves the situation.

Jon