• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 1602 cincinnati oh $3000 or offer SOLD

sold sold sold I hate to sell it but I need money to fix the foundation on my house and the toys must go

This car was a project that started out with a 74 2002 that the body was to far gone to save so I bought a 69 1602 shell from eurotrash and took the running gear out of the 74 and put it in the 69 so now it has a 2002 engine and trans The body did have some rust in the floors and trunk and rockers but it has been repaired and I painted it the original color chamonix ( off white ) the interior has new salt & pepper carpet the front seats are out of an 80s 325 the rest of the interior is in decent shape

The car dose run and drive well but still needs a few tweeks, its about 90% or more done and wouldent take to much to finish, it also comes with a bunch of extra parts If you have any questions please call or email

healy64 at yahoo dot com 513-300-0188

I will post pics soon

I looked at & drove the car yesterday. It doesn't need a whole lot more done to it. It has a very nice new Chamonix paint job. The spare tire well was repaired as were the rear shock towers. There is no rust in those potential trouble spots. He is including a lot of parts with the 1600-2. BTW, Jim has an excellent '57 VW Beetle in light olive paint which he has restored. (not for sale....) Very nice work! There's another early Beetle which he is starting to restore also.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz