• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sell me a Carb!!

bonobo

I don't car if it's a solex, or weber, I just ask that it will bolt right up and worked correctly when it was removed, I'm trying to see if my current issues are carb related. Preferable someone here in the northwest, but let me know what you have!

Thanks

I have a 38-38 Weber with the intake manifold that has been hogged and ported. Air cleaner unit is also included. Properly jetted for a stock motor. Worked great when removed from a 73 2002. (Replaced with sidedrafts.)

$425 including shipping to the Northwest.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

how about a single barrel Solex?

intake, carb, linkage, aircleaner/brackets $45+ ship

was it working well when removed? did you just upgrade to a different carb?

I upgraded the whole intake and carb to a 32/36 for performance reasons.

The car started and was running as well as a single barrel Solex can be. However that was about 5 years ago and it all has been in dry storage since. I can not say with absolute certainly this will solve your issues whatever they may be.

What are the issues you are having? Perhaps your problem could be solved by posting in the discussion forum?

Let me know what you want to do.

But what do I know