• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Looking Project Car in CT --$1500-- NM/NA

douce02

I'm afraid that I ruined the spouse neutrality for stashing old BMWs

in VA :)

Cuttie will fill you in on what happend when I "stashed" the Sahara just

up the road from his house. My trip to CB's ended up as a "two for".

I do have some room. If I could divest myself of this E30 there'd be more

space.

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

No chit.

In related (or unrelated) news, I found a Schwartz 72 3.0cs in S. Coffeyville, OK with 40K miles about a year ago. Guy's wife said she drove it too much, parked it in '84 "under the shed" and bought her a new Lincoln. He finally passed away, and I talked with his brother, frequently about the (non running) car. Nice old fellow, got to be friendly. I couldn't justify the expenditure with out a dry garage (02 is staying inside), and then to not really have the dough to put it right in the next couple of years with one on the front burner currently. I will regret passing it on (to a friend on the e9 board who's "in the business" and will do it right, I hope...), as I've had that Schwartz bug since I first saw a new black on black tii in Fred Snook's BMW of Monterey showroom. That was about June 15th 1972. And Fat Jack won the US Open that weekend at Pebble. What a week for a 16 year old kid...Eating red hots and drinking Olympia's, watching golf's best, dinner at Clint Eastwod's restaurant, and fantastic cars everywhere....Dave V. in NC

I checked the car out today...it was originally delivered in Danbury Ct moved to Gales Ferry Ct and now lives in Lebanon Ct for last 10-12 years...The car has been sitting uncovered out doors for at least two years....some rust...hole through spare well otherwise nothing out of the ordiary no rot just bubbles for the most par...definite repaint....unmolested car GREAT

POTENTIALwith original shifter radio and speaker in the console...thing says 7k it has been around at least once...there are some records owner had brakes calipers hoses redone

needs cleaning bad

CAr does not run brakes seized needs battery and tow

owner seems motivated...sounds like good project

I took some pics wiith my blackberry not a clue how to upload an email 1 pic at a time however

Kevin

70' 1600 Malaga

75' 2002 polaris 91-95

2000 328i 95k

2003 GMC Envoy-stolen and replaced

2010 GMC ACADIA

1996 Dodge Ram 1500 247k

SiteNamecopy.jpg