• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Early Passenger Front Door Panel ANY COLOR

RoccoGilroy

Need an early passenger side door panel with no speaker hole. Color doesnt matter and neither does the condition of the backer board.

So I have been fussing with my stupid door panels for a year and a half now and finally got sick of them coming off. I broke down and bought a backer board kit on Ebay (new plywood backer boards). My passenger side door panel has a split in the vinyl so I need a replacement one. I use vinyl dye anyway so color doesnt really matter to me. Just as long as its in decent shape with no speaker holes or screw holes. Ill take a set if you dont want to sell just the one. Let me know whats out there. I have tones of stuff to trade but money is tight.

Thanks

Rocco

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido