• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

-->2002/1600 Parts/Manuals/Something for Everyone!

eastsidebimmer

I'm trying to raise some funding for my 68 2002 Resto-Project so I have decided to sell some of my stash.

Please visit this Photobucket slideshow for some of my choice 2002/1600 Parts/Manuals. The individual prices and descriptions are listed on each picture. Most items will ship USPS Flat Rate boxes if they will fit (or FexEx, your choice). I accept Paypal. If you are interested in a particular item, please email me through the FAQ or direct at: mobiletradition at g mail

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s111/mobiletradition/BMW%20PARTS%204%20SALE/?albumview=slideshow

68 2002 with for sale grilles shown

--> 1968 2002 <--

Gorgeous car, I just wanted to point out that those wheels you have, are exactly the ones on my car and are actually the ones that where equipped on the Uruguayan 2002 Alpina variant.

Congrats on the car, really looks great.

Cheers,

Bruce

Ok, Let her rip!

Just to be sure, are they Lemmerz 5.5 inches wide?

If thats the case they are exactly the same.

Here they where equipped to the Alpina version of the 02 that came with the 5 speed close ratio gearbox, limited slip diff and bigger intake and exhaust valves.

They sported wider wheels and these rims (the original rims were 5 inches wide vs the "sport" ones that were half an inch wider and of course wider tiers)

I have a picture of the original center caps that came with the car, look below...

I've seen them with the chrome lip and look really outstanding, when I redo mine thats the way I'm gonna go, the other option is using a chrome trim ring, they really look great.

Cheers mate,

Bruce

post-372-13667626691718_thumb.gif

post-372-13667626692745_thumb.gif

Ok, Let her rip!

Mine are made by Lemmerz but stamped 12/67 OPEL and are also just 5x13 -- it seems that the Opel design first used on the Rallye and later with riveted on clips and huge plastic centercaps and trim rings on GTs was an interesting enough of a design that it was "replicated" for other applications!

--> 1968 2002 <--