• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I may part out my 69

BLUNT

I have too many cars. the car is worth very little because of the patina it has. I think if i would have built it like many and cheezed out and slapped it together the cheapest possible way and thrown a shiny paint job on it i could have sold it for a lot more. but the way it is its got a ton of cool parts on it. all suspension components are rebuilt and powdercoated and its got a killer 2.3 stroker. Ive gotten offers of 4k on it. people would rather buy a shiny clapped out pile than a solid well built car. im going to dismantle it and sell it as parts

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Guest Anonymous

ill take the trunk lock. also is there an airdam or rear spoiler on it. and how the distributer on it? thanks. jesseparra00@yahoo.com

OK.

IF I had Bill William's money, how much would you have

to get for it, complete with patina and everything?

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

That well built and well sorted car? 4K? really?

Why not flea-bay it with a reserve?

I'm sure you could get 2x that. Seriously, why part it out. Seems silly to me. If its mostly rust free, east coasters would go nuts for a good car like that.

I know you understand.. But most people dont. Its got a kerman stroker with dual 40's with less than 4k miles on it. fresh 5 speed conversion, all powdercoated suspension components, new bilstein sports IE stage 2 all new bushings, brand new turbo exhaust, freshly recovered scheel sport seats ,big brakes. all new wheel bearings, rebuilt half shafts, 364lsd , new carpet and a bunch of stuff im forgetting. i have 12k into it foolishly but thats me. It has no headliner or backseat but comes with a new esty rear seat delete.

people have offered me 4k for it. of course they never drove it ...

it is a rust free georgia car. its just frustrating

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Yeah, patience is key. Remember that for some the economy is still tough and people are using that as leverage.

Don't be in a hurry and I'd bet you find your price. Try through BMWCCA as well, I'm sure you could find the right buyer.

I WISH I could have built my tii with those mods for that little money.

-Justin
--
'76 02 (USA), '05 Toyota Alphard (Tokyo) - http://www.bmw2002.net

I hear you. I absolutely hate that $200 at Maaco can make

a $3000 price bump, but a proven- good motor's good for

maybe 500.

I'm in the same boat- my dd's not worth 3k on the market

but the used go- faster pieces are worth twice that...

People. watcha gonna do?

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Steve, why not post up some pics in the for sale section and let people see it.

Lets' assume the people on this forum know the value of the mods you have done, and that patina may have value for some.

And remember 'Parting out is such sweet sorrow'....or something along those lines.