• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 2002 in Johnstown OH (nr Cols)--project car

Mike Self

FYI, no affiliation etc etc...

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1791625115.html

asking $1200 in the ad..

Save it, someone!

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, Mike. It's sitting safely on my trailer, in my driveway, waiting for me to unload it and put it inside, tomorrow.

I'm really surprised none of the other Ohio guys sniffed this one out. It came with a TON of parts, including engine, 4 spd, dif & rear subframe w/suspension and just about every part that could be removed from an earlier (roundie) car that the seller got when he purchased this car. He tells me it was originally from the Youngstown area.

Anyway, it's really more of a project than I wanted to get into, given my current project load, but after I said I didn't think I wanted to get into it, the guys asked me to just give him a number.......so I did, assuming he'd say "thanks, but no thanks". Well, after I rejected a counter-number, he said "OK, it's yours". He really needed to get it gone.

As of this point in time, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it. It's VERY much worth doing a full restoration on......it's a very nice, straight, relatively solid car with sunroof and a/c and in an interesting, original color. I've kinda fallen in love with it, so it may get pulled into my shop this winter........

Thanks for "bird-dogging" that one, Mike.

Bud

Bud Osbourne

'72 2002A

'75 2002