• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Totalled 2002, what parts do you want?

Hamburgers

Does $300 for the windshield work for you? Postage charges on this are pretty brutal.

@Keith, Sorry, I only have rear Bilsteins.

@2002Ranger, One of the rear license plate lights is cracked, but the fuel sending unit is just fine, did you want the pump as well?

The car has become a secular sanctuary for the individual, his shrine to the self, his mobile Walden Pond. ~Edward McDonagh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ND2002, the 14" black ones with worn tires are ET30, and the silver 13" have a 13mm offset, as all E21 basketweaves do. The silver 13" wheels have a set of Yokohama Avid T4s on them with around 5K miles, and the black 14" wheels have balding Falkens.

How does $200 for the 13" set sound, and/or $120 for the 14" wheels sound?

13" price sounds good. Need to discuss shipping costs to 58801.

I also need all the emergency brake parts. And the front strut bar if it is not gone.

bartenhagen at g mail dot com Thanks

dave b

1972 2002 Full Race Trim

1972 VW Super Beetle - Sleeper Race Trim StreetLegal

If I can't fix it, I don't own it....

@ND2002, the 14" black ones with worn tires are ET30, and the silver 13" have a 13mm offset, as all E21 basketweaves do. The silver 13" wheels have a set of Yokohama Avid T4s on them with around 5K miles, and the black 14" wheels have balding Falkens.

How does $200 for the 13" set sound, and/or $120 for the 14" wheels sound?

13" price sounds good. Need to discuss shipping costs to 58801.

I also need all the emergency brake parts. And the front strut bar if it is not gone.

bartenhagen at g mail dot com Thanks

dave b

I haven't heard from you Hamburger. What's up? Dave B

1972 2002 Full Race Trim

1972 VW Super Beetle - Sleeper Race Trim StreetLegal

If I can't fix it, I don't own it....

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for your loss! Glad your OK though!

Looking at the steering wheel - someone grafted a P.O.S. steering wheel in my project - so I'm scrounging the pages looking for something that will work

Also looking for the door threshold moldings, trunk floor cover, jack and last but not least the interior light over the drivers door.

Whew - think that's it!

Pete

The BMW 2002 US VIN 2578838 was manufactured on September 28th, 1971 and delivered on
October 05th, 1971 to BMW Concessionaires G.B. Ltd. in Brighton/Sussex. The original
colour was Riviera, paint code 036

Hamburgers - Sorry to hear of the loss of your 02... May be a nit, but do you have a working cold start time switch (the relay mounted on the driver's side firewall, "Bosch Zeitschalter 0 335 330 001")? Mine has been acting up when the car is warm and I'd like to just replace it. Thanks.

Bill

• 4 weeks later...