• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feeler: WTT 2001 BMW 325i Sport

ibjettin

My 72 is going to take some time to make a solid driver and I really would like to get into a 02 as my daily. I'm looking for a well sorted 74-75 (but will consider any year) that i can just get into and go, no worries about having to fix this or that. That is what my 72 is for ;)

I'm looking to trade my E46 with a lil over 200k. I bought it from the original owner who lived in San Francisco and commuted to Santa Clara daily. It is a 5-speed with Bilstein sports and factory 18's (staggered), tan and black leather interior. I added a center armrest, gauge rings, new shift boot and brakes. I also recently replaced the radiator and cooling fan. It will need the clutch replaced but it drives great and i wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere. The P/O kept excellent records that i have with the paperwork.

I am willing to trade for the right 02, if not even trade than your 02 plus a lil $$. Let me know if you are interested?? Email me what you have with pictures and location. I can email more pictures and details to those interested.

mrbdooley@gmail.com

Photobucket