• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Laker fans here??

FunElan

News reports had predicted rioting in the streets if the Lakers lost. They also predicted rioting in the streets if the Lakers won. So, it's a normal nite in downtown.

Park yer 02's indoors.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Im at work right now on 7th and Grand in Downtown. My 2002 is in a parking lot 2 blocks away. Getting home is going to be fun!

P.S. I hate the Lakers!

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

I was a Lakers fan for decades. When my wife and I were dating, the deal was sealed when we found out about our mutual admiration for Kareem and Magic.

Then Kobe got in trouble in Denver, forced out Shaq because his ego was too fragile to share the spotlight and forced out Phil, too. Anyone who can do those three things was enough to make me stop root for their team. If you can call what Kobe plays on a "team."

Go Celts.

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '18 328d wagon (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/

I was a Lakers fan for decades. When my wife and I were dating, the deal was sealed when we found out about our mutual admiration for Kareem and Magic.

Then Kobe got in trouble in Denver, forced out Shaq because his ego was too fragile to share the spotlight and forced out Phil, too. Anyone who can do those three things was enough to make me stop root for their team. If you can call what Kobe plays on a "team."

Go Celts.

+1 and Kobe cries and moans to the ref for a foul when he misses a shot. I was a huge laker (showtime era) fan before Kobitch.

LAKERS SUCK!!!

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti