• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'74 1602 Euro in Dayton, OH

a54atii

I bought it last week and am waiting for my buddies trailer to bring it home, paid 400. Plans: new ignition and key, new master and slave cylinder for clutch then go to town on it with my stick welder, then rattle can.

p6240108.th.jpg

p6240106.th.jpg

p6240105.th.jpg

p6240100.th.jpg

p6240099.th.jpg

p6240100.th.jpg

p6240098.th.jpg

Btw, I live in Beavercreek as well, I've met you at theBMWCCA meets and you came to look at some e30 parts of mine a year ago.

One old rusty 1602 & a stick welder.

E30 parts. I'm not too far away--just S of 35 off N Fairfield. Mine are the Sahara and Nevada roundies you see around the 'Creek.

I may be able to help when you go to have a key made...drop me an e-mail and we can get together.

There's a lot of 02 expertise and enthusiasm in/around Dayton; come join the group.

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

• 2 weeks later...

Haha. That car is fkd. Don't be woo'd by the euro crap. Seriously, you could fold it in half with a couple of strategically placed jack stands.

H4's are flaking and one has a rock hole in it. The front bumper is toast and the rear is showing copper oxidation.

The only panels not rusted are the trunk lid and roof.

Interior is wet, literally. soaking.

The list is long. Must be why he bailed, or he was a flipper to begin with.

Sorry for the chap who falls for this one..

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002