• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 for $600 in Chicago area

EngineerTim

Not mine, etc. Looks like someone wants to quit paying storage fees on this one:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/1805842309.html

BMW 1976 model 2002 - $600 (Lakemoor)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-06-22, 6:39PM CDT

Reply to: sale-pyenk-1805842309@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a 1976 BMW 2002 model

my son bought as a project car! His skills

are less than needed and I have my own project to deal with! The car is solid except for pass floorboard. All taillights, grill,doorhandles, ect.. Are in boxes new fuel pump, rebuilt carb! Interior has been removed as well. Has 21,856 miles on odometer motor is to clean to have rolled over

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1805842309

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback

Guest Anonymous

Probably worth looking at for someone with the skills, but I'd say the burden of proof is on the claim that OD has NOT rolled over at least once. How does a car last 34 years without being driven over 30K?

Probably worth looking at for someone with the skills, but I'd say the burden of proof is on the claim that OD has NOT rolled over at least once. How does a car last 34 years without being driven over 30K?

the guy said it has rolled over

"Has 21,856 miles on odometer motor is to clean to have rolled over"