• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

this can be YOURS for $22k

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the heads up, but my $700 non-Tii suits me fine..

Besides, popular consensus says (as of yesterday) its only "worth" a little over

$9k.... (GASP)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-2002-Tii-BMW-2002-Tii-Inka-Orange-Complete-Custom-Build-WOW-/120583829002?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c135b360a

Fishhead

----------------------

Motorcycle Big Brake systems

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..

I'll take my 100% complete 66k original miles car at $2000 total. I dont need to spend ten times that for a car about equal to mine.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

John may be a decent guy, and he is dogged here a lot. I've never met the guy and chances are pretty good that I wont be doing any business with him in the future.

Adding a link to his auction that shows a "similar" car that sold for more than what he is asking is tacky and kind of reminds me of going to a yard sale and the yard sale seller thinking that just because a similar item sold for mega bucks on Ebay, that his item is worth a little bit less than the Ebay price and that isn't always the case. I hear it all the time "on Ebay that thing sells for $XXX so my price is an awesome deal".

Hey Yard sale dude, Your front yard isn't Ebay and maybe you should throw it on Ebay with all the baby clothes you have at your yard sale also to get top dollar for all the stuff you have.

Anything and everything is only worth as much as someone will pay for it. Maybe someone will do a "Buy It Now" on his car, but it seams very unlikely.

Good luck with the sale, John.

Fishhead

----------------------

Motorcycle Big Brake systems

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..

Thanks, Spicey & Eagle Eye, whoever you are....??? I found one that I like very much. It wouldn't be prudent to spend several times more for less, would it? (I'd say the BS factor in this Ebay listing is exceedingly high.)

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I have a nice 74 Tii for sale and can't even get a phone call and I "only want" $7700. I can't understand why he hasn't sold his gem.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Guest Anonymous

either that car is idling at 1500 RPM or this idiot is driving and taking a picture. Either way, not where I would want to spend the 20 K i dont have.

Select Classics had a 71 Bavaria they were advertising in Hemmings, no price mentioned in the ad.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/bmw/bavaria/1095610.html

Then the same E3 goes for 20K at the Barrett-Jackson Orange county auction last weekend.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/archivecarlist.aspx?year=1971&make=bmw&model=

No doubt it's a gorgeous E3, this is the highest price I've ever seen an E3 go for. Maybe the value of E3's is rising??? I doubt it, I was offered a 74 running Bav, 4 speed, straight body, faded paint, and CA blue plate car with current registration for $700 a week ago and I passed on it. No more projects for now. Makes me wonder what my 70 E3 2800 is worth...

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner