• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 BMW in Pasadena

Mark92131

This is one of those cars that I would buy in a minute if it was a 75. But I have nursed three 76 cars through the CA Smog process, a 1976 car is a deal breaker for me. This one looks very clean, in my favorite color combination Polaris/Navy, claims to be rust free and reasonably priced. The perfect car for enthusiasts on the East Coast, or any State with .

NM/NA,

Mark92131

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/1813824924.html

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

The interior is Tan and in okay shape. I've been talking to the owner, and it looks like originally it was Malalga with a decent re-spray. One of those "it was my brothers daily driver, I bought it, and now I don't have time for it" kind of deals. I'm going to look at a couple up here in NorCal tomorrow, and if they don't pan out I'm seriously considering a flight down to take a look...unless someone wants to do some window shopping for me =o)

"Sabine" 1976 Polaris / Navy - 12+ year Inop Ebay Find. Now with Microsquirt and Cold A/C.