• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PPI in Santa Fe, NM?

flipper

A search here didn't turn up any recommendations for an indy shop to do a PPI in Santa Fe ... so does anyone know of one?

I'd like to get the owner to go to Albequerque (sp?) but he doesn't really want to.

The two shops I can turn up in Santa Fe are Automotive Resources and a place called Rex Goes Racing (aka European Automotive, I think). Anyone have any experience w/ either of them or know of any others?

Thanks!

Try a search for Mozart, i think that is the name very close to I-25, sorry not very hip to the streets in sante fe. what model car are you looking at? just curious.

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD

Mozart's good: an old-school Santa Fe BMW guy with a Tii waiting restoration by his quonset hut/Garage. Hans Wittler's Automotive in Albuquerque is the best: this shop has been in business for 40 years, with great managers and techs in Roger and Andreas Wittler.