• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Bmw 2002 tii Could this be my first?

LeeJohn

Guest Anonymous

First thing you'll want to do is go to blunttech.com and order yourself a new (an accurate) VIN plate. They are under the spring specials sections about half way down.

well i picked the car up today.. We met at a bank parking lot so we could do all the transfers and such there.. the car was purring. But, we shut itoff and it wouldnt restart. (not a good sign). Well after replacing a relay switch everything was fine and i was on my way.. On the freeway 90 was no problem all 5 gears smooth, but i hear a weird noise in 3rd and 4th when accelrating.. its definatly a tranny issue. but car pulls and shifts fine.. Also i hear a chrip like sound in second when i let off gas. again coming from tranny.. The left door handle doesnt open from outside only inside,,,,, left blinkers dont work, runs rich, and behind the front bumper they did an alright job of patching a hole with finerglass. this is the 4th car ive look at that has that same problem.. is that from hitting curbs?

oh and the temp gauge doesnt work.. (THIS IS PRIORITY TO FIX) if anyone has ideas on fixing that let me know..

other than that she is perfect..