• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 74-76 2002/2002A

prsncat

I hate to admit it... but, I miss owning a 2002. So, I am looking for a personal purchase and not for someone else.

My preferences:

* Condition is everything. I don't want a showpiece. I want a car which I can drive and enjoy without worry.

* Unmolested, unmodified cars preferred (5-speed conversions okay, but not necessary). Cars in original condition in need of paint and interior preferred over poorly "refurbished/restored" cars.

* Condition of the body is very important to me... I hate doing - or paying for - body work. Therefore, a non-running car with an excellent body is better than a great running car which looks like hell.

* Automatic transmission cars strongly considered. I also prefer a car with a sunroof... but, a car in the right condition without a sunroof will still be strongly considered.

* 1976 2002s will be considered... with or without smog certificate (depends upon price). I am not interested in round taillight cars.

Email me at roundel@hotmail.com if you happen to run across something worth considering (or if you are selling yours).

Brian

Irvine CA

If it is close and not too much of an issue, then please inspect and report back to me at roundel@hotmail.com. Also, if possible, then take pictures. I will contact the owner to see if he/she has more pictures they can share. If you need a list of the pictures I would like, then let me know and I will send you a list.

Brian

(949) 870-9078