• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wash DC 02er's - have old suspension parts?

M3M3

going to start taking apart my 76 soon, but need it to still be mobile. when i pull the eibachs and billy sports out, i need to put some crap strut inserts/shock and junk spings back in front and rear to keep the thing off the ground. anyone local have stuff in their junk pile?

---when i say mobile, I just mean push around the yard mobile, not driveable...:-)

2xM3

picked up springs from Grice and front struts from Marc today. Thanks everyone!

Grice has a nice new toy on a pallet in his garage....from Steve. Looks fast just laying there!

Grice - do you know anything about the E12 545i parked a few blocks from you on 5th?

The 545i has been sitting in that same spot for several years. Given that it has current tags, I would assume it's operational, though I've never seen the car in motion. A good friend of mine moved into a house two doors down from the car on the opposite side of the street about 3 months ago. I asked him when he moved in to tell me if he ever saw who owns it or noticed that it had moved, but so far no luck.

There's also an oldskool 535i (e12 as well?) on my street, usually parked on the same side as my house, between 5th and my place. Belongs to a husband and wife who used to each own 2002s. I get the distinct impression that when I give them a ride in my car they're going to become 02ers again.

Grice

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”