• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roundie for sale

Sooner

We have a 73 Italian delivery 2002, 4sp, malaga, 4 headlight, italian blinkers, with compagnelo wheels. Cars runs and drives and is perfect for restoration. I know there are not many of these cars in the US, and this is a great buy for the 02 collector. $2,000 firm, this is what we have in the car as it is, parts are worth this alone.

I will add pics tomorrow.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

I am not sure what you are basing that on considering the 4 headlight option was only in Europe, it has the single crank pulley, the italian blinkers, I bought it from the original owner who said he purchased the 2002 while stationed in Italy, the odo is in Kilos, and according to mobile tradition and Andreas Harz "The BMW VIN 2592113 was manufactured on June 22, 1976 and delivered on August 16th, 1973 to Italy - probably to a US citizen living there. The original color was Malaga, paint code 021." I hope this helps.

R