• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Remanufactured 2002 tii special tool sets

asvander

At long last... the first run of tii special tools are finally done. Included is: 85mm linkage measurement tool, throttle body alignment pin, kugelfischer set pin, and warm up regulator measurement tool. These were made using an original tool set as a guide.

The total price for a set of four will be $115 shipped. (US addresses only, please contact me for international shipment prices.) This price includes a $5 donation per set to the 2002 FAQ as thanks for running this excellent online resource for 2002s. Primary payment method will be paypal, but I might accept other methods as well.

If the initial run sells out, I will be taking names for the next run in the order the requests are received. Please contact me with any questions.

BMW2002tiitoolset001.jpg

Thanks,

Aric Vander Werff

1973 2002tii 1972 2002

Hello Aric,

I received the tools I ordered from you on Friday. I’m happy to finally own one of the 85mm linkage measurement tools. I got the linkage on my 73tii all synced up over the weekend. Tools worked great. Thanks,

--John

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️