• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recaro Seat Brackets

FunElan

What exactly are you looking for?

Note: There must be two versions of the brackets (like, late and early E21 versions), since the early E21s had mounting points in the floor that are of the same height, whereas the brackets on the 1982 or 1983 Recaro sport seats that I own are for an E21 with floor mounting points at different heights from one side of the seat to the other.

Guest Anonymous

brackets. They are complete with mounting hardware to attach to the bottom of the seat and allow your sliders to be bolted to adaptor brackets.

Located in Vacaville,CA.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

Do they fit the early cars? I'm not sure if the early one's are diff than the later ones.

In my car the front bolts are supposed to attach horizontally, and the back ones vertically. One of the front bolts on my drivers side seat is vertical because the rail itself is ripped. Can the recaro brackets be adapted to fit this "debotchery?"

'68 Caribe 1600-1563167

• 5 months later...