• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: '72 2002 $500

Moto_AG

I have a '72 2002 for sale. No engine/trans. Rust in the rear quarters, rockers, and door bottoms new repair pieces for L&R included in the sale (see image). Missing ext trim/grill in pics inside car. The floors, trunk and towers are all very solid. All glass is excellent. Door panels are complete/uncut, no tears front or rear, dash has 1 crack other than that nice.

Low miles on: Bilstein Sports F/R, Miller & NorBurn Springs/F camber plates/R spring mounts, F/R 19mm sway bars, new control arm and swing arm bushings. Sitting on 13" turbines.

$500

Located in West Seattle.

Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting.

I may end up parting it. However I would strip it inventory everything, scrap the tub and list items rather than go the u-pull route. I would really like to move the whole thing though. I simply don't have the room and I'm trying to get away from the Sanford & Son look... I would take $500 for the whole mess any lower than than that and I'll part it. I have a title BTW.

Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting.