• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ot...i need e21 parts

esty

Esty,

You don't want new tail light gaskets?

Seems like false economy, to me, unless the car

won't ever get washed or get rained on. :)

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

Damn damn damn... Just three weeks ago I threw away two complete tail light assyblmys from my old E21... the lens were perfect and so were the seals.. I said to myself... " I should keep these, I may be able to sell them".. and then said.. "naw, these arent worth anything..."

Sorry chick.

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

Esty, I have E21 both tail light lens from my 1978 320i. The pass. side is pretty much perfect, and driver's side has two small cracks in the outside edge - the rounded amber part for the turn light area, but these cracks don't affect the quality of the lens, other than cosmetics-wise.

I have both of the black rubber gaskets, and they're in great condition; nice and soft. I would ship both lens and both gaskets to you for $50, incl. shipping charges.