• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trade 86 Porsche 944 for BMW 2002 or paint work? NorthernCA

SeanHaver

Hello, I already have two tii's but I came across a good 944 that I could not pass up. I would rather have another 2002 or paint work by an experienced person with references than this car but having said that this is a pretty impressive car. Mechanically the car is perfect. Not one drip of oil or puff of smoke. It has a rebuilt head and a new clutch. The transmission is flawless, it drives like a new car, it is also the best handling car I have ever driven. It has a decent body but there are a few nicks and scratches, nothing major, no dents, very presentable. The interior is pretty nice, not perfect but you would not be embarassed to take a date or your mom in it. I have a clean title in hand as well as a transferable CA smog certificate good for about 65 more days. The car is registered. Thanks for looking. Sean 530.889.0165 serenahaver@sbcglobal.net P.S. I have more pictures, email if interested. P.S.P.S I think the car is worth about $3000, thats what I'd sell it for but will trade up or down, thanks again.

post-17431-13667628234046_thumb.jpg

post-17431-13667628235109_thumb.jpg