• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kugelfischer pump & injector source (Germany)

jgerock

Also add one more, Wes Ingram... Ingram Enterprises, his website lists the prices. I have the "sport" tii pump.

i'd be very interested in your opinion of your 'sport' pump. is it differentiated from a standard pump by the addition of the 'brass-rod' that (working off memory), goes from the warm-up sensor to the enrichment lever? from his website, a standard rebuild runs about $850. is the sport pump a higher cost rebuild? care to elaborate?

thanks

Its a small rod that gets added to engage the warmup circuit at certain positions in the throttle movement. You adjust by adding/subtracting small washers. There are also two positions, one adds fuel right at the last part of the throttle movement, the other starts earlier and more aggressively.

It works without going through the hassle of trying to get someone to perfectly match your motor. Its not perfect, but I've managed to match the pump decently well (as confirmed by my wideband O2 sensor) to my 2.2L metric mechanic motor this way.

-Justin
--
'76 02 (USA), '05 Toyota Alphard (Tokyo) - http://www.bmw2002.net

Jim G.

Thanks for posting another potential resource for K-Fish support. Although there are probably 3-5 known US-based pump rebuilders, it never hurts to have another source (even if they are in Germany).

Looking through their site, it appears Koller + Schwemmer supports a lot classic car stuff (starters, electrical system, etc.).

Andy - you're welcome. I actually had their website bookmarked for several months before I reviewed their services and products. It looks like they have the original drawings (from Kugelfischer & Bosch) to remake the components from scratch (or at least fix them).

I was hoping they were offering some tii distributors, but I didn't see any available (yet).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"