• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'74 2002 with 5sp with '92 325i 6cly(m20 motor) Raleigh,NC

mikek2002

I'm trying to get an interest selling my car.

It's heavly modified.

pretty much everything suspension wise from Ireland Eng. mostly delrin

disk brakes on four corners, 4 piston caliper with crossdrilled vented front rotors.

rebuilt(in2004) 325 6cyl engine. less then 500 hours on rebuild

323 upgraded rad, all fitting converted to AN. custom racing oil cooler.

sparco drivers seat with custom mount.

Full roll cage

aluimuim racing fuel cell with high volume racing fuel pump.

lowered. short sprints and billstien struts and shocks

car is gutted and only has drivers seat. no carpet.

turbo fender flares

5 speed transmission

323 rear diff

16" kosei rims

[/img]

post-18592-13667628934895_thumb.jpg

post-18592-1366762893756_thumb.jpg

post-18592-13667628940297_thumb.jpg

yeah pics... I'm looking for some now, don't think I have any right now. The problem is that the car has been in storage for last 8-9 months while I was working in Japan and the rest of my house is either next to it, inside of it, or on top of it.

This is really gonna need to be on of those, yeah that rocks! offer a good price and tow it away. I can't get it back to running because I don't have a garage to work on it right now.

There are two possibilities for a 92 325i engine.

An M50 dual cam 24 valve out of an E36 coupe or sedan,

OR

an M20 out of an E30 convertible.

Which is it? (Inquiring minds want to know.)

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

Pics will be posted soon. MikeinNC viewed the car today, although its not his cup of tea I beleive he will agree with me that it pretty bad ass. It's also very stiff ride.

MikeinNC mentioned that he would be ok with anyone asking him question about the car since he has had eyes on it today.

Thanks Mike! was really cool to see you again...

Like Mike said, I looked at the car today, he has done a lot of things to the car. Ireland suspension, brake upgrades (big brakes in front, disc in rear. Just about everything has been upgraded and improved: fuel system, roll cage, wheels/tires, instrumentation and controls, headers, chipped, cooling (pusher and puller fans, oil cooler. Did not get to hear or see it run as Mike was still moving stuff around. Cool little car, just needs finishing.

Whoever gets it will have tons of fun tormenting the unsuspecting public including late model BMW owners :)