• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A near cousin--72 Bavaria in NC for $1400...

Mike Self

looks pretty nice, stick shift, 79k miles and alloy wheels....

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/1789207117.html

Near Raleigh. No connection etc. I merely spot 'em.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

I Have checked this car. Stay far far away!!!!! I looked at this car about a month ago. The drivers side frame rail is totaly gone! it has major rocker rust and looks like the rear struts have been rewelded like they rusted out and then new ones were installed. It does run very well but when driving has a major clunk when letting off of gas. NEeds all new bushings and other things. Boot and Bonnet don't stay up. Boot springs are broken and the hood seems to have been put on wrong. Oh and he doesn't have any recipts showing that the engine was replaced just that he knows it was. But hes not sure how many miles. Good luck I would say its a 500 to 600 dollar car at most.

73 colorado orange 2002 in restoration

owned for 30years

71 2002 gone to parts heaven

72 2002 Malaga Sisters

05 Mini S Moms

FAQ member # 31