• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 SIGHTING in Vinings/Paces Ferry Road-Atlanta

TBBMW

Looked like a medium blue 74-76 model, traveling westbound on Paces Ferry Road. Turned off of US 41 about 4:30pm or so yesterday. Spotted it on my way home from work but the traffic light caught me before I could catch up to him. Anyone here??

1974 2002 Chamonix

1974 2002 Tii

1975 2002 Polaris

1985 535i Diamantschwarz

that could have been me 15 years ago. i was restoring my first 02 back then, a light blue 74. i lived in Vinings and worked in the Overlook 7 bldg. i have fond memories of my time in Atlanta. there was a guy just across the freeway who owned TWO roundies. i always thought that was sooo cool at the time. little did i know that in time i myself would possess quite a few on my own. there was a very small contingent of 02 owners as i recall.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

I dont know who that is... Ive met most of the active 02'er's in ATL and I dont recall any with the model above... I do remember a guy from Vintage that was from Gwinett in a fjord 75... I dont have a pic of his car though (or his name). He had his parents with him at V@V.

I bet he is the one we are looking for.

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

I thought Glen got out of the '02 thing all together.... I know he stopped making the 02ner, but I still have and use the part. I keep my 02ner in a "special" case.

1974 2002 Chamonix

1974 2002 Tii

1975 2002 Polaris

1985 535i Diamantschwarz