• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 2002 Rusty, Hail damaged shell for sale

DanOKC

72 Rusty, Hail Damaged Shell, No title. No windshield. All other glass intact.

It has drivetrain, but I will pull the motor & tranny & driveshaft & instrument cluster before I sell the shell. Motor is locked up. Diff & Halfshafts included with shell. (open diff) I will Also pull the cluster.

Grills are also included, (center grill busted, sides look OK to Good) but that may change if I get no interest in the car, I'll sell those separate & take sheet metal requests. Frame rails straight but have suface rust.

Front nose clip has been replaced on this car, probably the best body part it has. Rusty rear wheel arches, hail damaged hood & trunk lid & roof.

Interior is there, but not in good condition, headliner gone, seats are crappy, 2 pieced dash cracked etc...

Do not have all bumper parts, some are in box in garage, but they are included.

$ 300 obo

post-1573-13667628768653_thumb.jpg

post-1573-13667628779485_thumb.jpg

post-1573-13667628788659_thumb.jpg

post-1573-13667628796933_thumb.jpg

2002 owner since 1980

I haven't ever jacked it up & put it on stands & crawled under it to really check for rust through in the floor board, but I'm sure there is some of that. The rear shock towers have to be fixed, 1 line of rust on both sides. I can get more pics if your interested. I may just go ahead & sell the grills & the cluster for now also. If I do, I'll toss in a useable hood & a trunk lid or better doors, or something to make up for it. It's not a great candidate for a restore, only because of rear shock tower rust, hail dents on roof (maybe 25 to 40 dings on roof, 2 or 3 big dings), rusty rockers. But it could be restored. I just took pics of the framerails, and they are almost perfect, but the undercarriage has some surface rust.

Also the rear panel has been replaced before. It looks fairly straight, but it was a so-so job & there are runs on the paint on the inside of the rear panel.

Also has rough rusty surface & some small rust through holes around windshield frame. I sanded & primed & painted the windshield frame area (rattle cans) after hail storm took out windshield, & replaced the car cover with a new one after the hail tore it up.

post-1573-13667628804866_thumb.jpg

post-1573-13667628812283_thumb.jpg

post-1573-13667628820497_thumb.jpg

post-1573-13667628829049_thumb.jpg

post-1573-13667628836795_thumb.jpg

2002 owner since 1980

OK, consider this thread done, Nobody in OKC wants this car, so I'll start a new post in parts for sale soon, in next week or two. Will try to sell or save any sheet metal worth keeping. I think both frame rails & the nose are for sure good. Fenders & quarter panels are pretty much crap. I'll list all the parts I can at once. One guy has first dibs on grills though.

2002 owner since 1980