• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 73/74 cold start valve

Gbare02tii

WTB: 73/74 cold start valve for my Tii in working order, new or used. Please email me including shipping to 34715. I am located in Central, Florida. Thank you.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

I would be willing to pay your asking price if you knew it was in working order like my add states. thank you

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

What parts do you need? I have some stuff to trade.

-Becker or Blaupunkt Stereo radios

-Interesting period wheels, especially Cosmic 5.5X13"

-Accessories

-Books/Manuals

-European Headlight Buckets

-tii manifold

-any NOS items

What sort of things do you have?

I also have these items for sale/trade:

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s111/mobiletradition/BMW%20PARTS%204%20SALE/?albumview=slideshow

--> 1968 2002 <--

• 2 weeks later...

My friend is going to contact you about the cold start valve. He bought the car that needed it. We would like you to ship it to me so I can install it if you strike a deal. Thanks. Any questions please call 321-460-0837.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)