• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: 1972 BMW 2002 tii Inka Original paint!! No rust!

kyalami

Hi guys,

Anyone out in the NY area know anything about this car? I inquired about what the expected price was and the seller wasn't interested in biting. I'm out in the Bay Area and don't want to buy a car that I/someone knowledgeable hasn't seen.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jason

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180543046728&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

'73 2002tii Fjord

'02 M3 Convertible Jet Back/ Imola

i have one too that I may sell that is closer...http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,343189/

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

That Inka tii looks very nice to me! ATS wheels and rear bumper guard are cool.

I notice there are (2) large holes with grommits in the RF bulkhead. Wonder if A/C was previously installed, then removed since the console is different.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Royal Red 69 VW Squareback built 8/13/68 “Patty”

Yes! I know that car well, it is mine! The entire ac system is included, the rare crank pulley is still on the car and in good shape. ac did not fit with the supersprint!

I do not want to divulge the reserve, that's why its a reserve! bid freely and often. Why not bid what you can afford and see if its enough? If it is you win and if not, no big deal.

Any other questions feel free to ask. Also search my username for more pics on this site.

Regards,

Nate