• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tragic news..

Armond

My friend’s wife took her own life Saturday. This is a shock to all of us since she was well accomplished and never showed any kind of warning signs. She apparently was suffering from deep depression. I’m sharing this because I don’t want to ever experience this again. Depression is NOT a sign of weakness but a disease that needs treatment and attention like any other diseases. Please be aware of your loved ones and make sure you communicate with them. Take care guys.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

JhC , THIS IS BEING A JERK , EVEN FOR YOU .

JUST STOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING .

I HOPE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO

GAIN SOME UNDERSTANDING & FOR YOUR OWN SAKE , SENSITIVITY .

WE LOST A DEAR FRIEND A FEW YEARS AGO IN A SIMILAR WAY AND I STILL

THINK ABOUT HER SOMETIMES & WISH I HAD KNOWN MORE OR DONE SOMETHING .

reodor.gif

JhC , THIS IS BEING A JERK , EVEN FOR YOU .

JUST STOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING .

I HOPE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO

GAIN SOME UNDERSTANDING & FOR YOUR OWN SAKE , SENSITIVITY .

WE LOST A DEAR FRIEND A FEW YEARS AGO IN A SIMILAR WAY AND I STILL

THINK ABOUT HER SOMETIMES & WISH I HAD KNOWN MORE OR DONE SOMETHING .

1) This is not the appropriate forum for GB's comments.

2) People have the right to end their own life if they wish, for whatever reason.

It's interesting and ironic that you should make that observation, given your extensive history of inappropriate comments on this forum...

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

I would say that it falls somewhere on the entertainment spectrum, sonny boy, whereas yours are generally insulting and hateful. Get it? Now shut up and scurry back under your rock. Yes, THIS one falls somewhere along YOUR spectrum because that's what you seem to understand best.

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

Armond and I share wildly different political and social beliefs. That said, this does not stop him from treating me with respect as an individual, and vice versa, as he is someone I consider a friend through the 2002 community.

Like many others, I chose to avoid the Political Forum here because I can't stand the bickering and name calling. However, I've come to terms with the fact that some folks obviously get enjoyment out of this type of activity, and as long as it doesn't infect of the rest of the forum, who am I to stop you having your fun.

However Mr. Jhc, it is YOU who has brought the ugly bitterness of that forum to the Off Topic forum here, not Armond. YOU are the one whose comments are wholly inappropriate, imature, and thoroughly disrespectful.

Armond, my thoughts go out to you, your family, and of course, your friend's family.

+ 1 on the STFU comment. but it is hardly necessary since this pathetic loser obviously has no credibility. his only accomplishment is to pollute this board with vitriol and hate.

M. Armond, my condolences to you and your friend. it is all well and good to claim everyone has the right to self-murder but what about the loved ones? it is the act of a disturbed and selfish person.

so STFU jhc, and climb under that COCK you love so much.

JhC,

I'm not really interested in the main topic of this train wreck of a thread. I am, however, interested in your frequent use of the plural personal pronoun, 'we'. Are we, the other readers of the FAQ, to understand that you, JhC, are more than one person? Not poking fun, not trying to start an argument, just curious.

Grice

Singularly confused about a multitude of topics

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

JhC,

I'm not really interested in the main topic of this train wreck of a thread. I am, however, interested in your frequent use of the plural personal pronoun, 'we'. Are we, the other readers of the FAQ, to understand that you, JhC, are more than one person? Not poking fun, not trying to start an argument, just curious.

Grice

Singularly confused about a multitude of topics

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.

Hate feeding the troll… I’m a member of many forums and you are the coldest, meanest, rude and foul written person I’ve ever come across… Just surprised the forum moderator hasn’t stuck a fork in your ability to post here...

People react to tragedy in many ways… His reaction was what he wrote here… Not sure it’s how I would react but he did…

Many have read and commented about many posts you’ve written, all negative…

JhC - Your response to this man's grieving is one of the most disrespectful things I've seen someone say to another person. My cousin recently committed suicide after being depressed and alcoholic. I'm sharing this story because I can relate. If there is any occasion for banning a forum member, surely it's justified when he mocks someone who's grieving a loss.

New to the 2002, new to working on cars all together.

-Marshall

is our friends, and when you lose one, regardless of the reason, it hurts like hell.

But, to have friends one must be a friend, and JhC (Jesus H. Christ I presume) must be lacking in this regard and bitter.

All about JhC

Total posts: 2430

[0.35% of total / 5.65 posts per day]

Find all posts by JhC

Interests: Law, finance, medicine, engineering

Jhc, being the attorney, banker, doctor and engineer that he/she/it is, doesn't have the time for friends.

Pity JhC.