• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two R-Tail (BOTH 1972) Package FS In Sac, CA $2500

BOLAMAN77

ONE LEFT Malaga (Burgundy) . I was selling the malaga in a previous ad with a cream color that is now sold. The malaga has a clean title, while the white has a salvage title (unfortunately for a almost totally rustless body, with good crome).

1972 White: ***SOLD*****SOLD***

http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae126/BOLAMAN77/1972%20BMW%20White%20Salvage%20Title/

Corrected link on the photobucket. The car is cleaner that shown earlier.

I have this solid body 1972 BMW 2002 I'm considering parting out reluctantly. This is due to the fact that it has a salvage title that I believe was not due to an accident. If anyone will appreciate a clean roundie, regardless of salvage or not, then that individual might want to consider this vehiocle. I have a standard engine and transmission to go with it. Check out the photos. If parting out, or requesting a part, such part will only be sold as a set. Minor rust only. ***Note that the two pictures are the same car, the difference in lightness is due to the xposure of the camera (flash / no flash).***

$1,200.00 for the whole car with engine , transmission and drive shaft, as a seperate sale option.

1972 Malaga / Burgundy:

http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae126/BOLAMAN77/1972%20BMW%202002%20Malaga%20-%20Burgundy/

1972 BMW 2002 Malaga / Burgundy color. Good project car. Needs lower engine work. Stripped interior. NON on file. Clear Title. NO SMOG NECESSARY TO TRANSFER TITLE. New tires with BBS rims. 4 speed trans mision. New $1100 brake work done with receipts as a proof. Stock Carb. Sun roof. Good for race car project. No rust in critical places. Serious buyer only, please. NO TRADE OFFERS OR PROPOSITION & NO SITE REFERRALS, NO GIMMICKS OF ANY KIND. CASH SALE ONLY $1,300 (REDUCED) I also have a package deal on 2 roundies (1972s) available for grab.

Bola (916)752-6043

post-17468-13667629520745_thumb.jpg

Thank the good Sweet Baby Jesus that you're in California and I'm in Indiana. I have 2 engines and a transmission sitting on the floor. I DON'T have $1200.

Hope somebody buys these and keeps them from being parted.

I'm in Cali, but in the same boat. No cash, got a good engine/ transmission combo.

The white one has me tempted, but the wallet does not permit.

'O=00=O'

Long Live The Legend.