• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

alloy wheels for the car

TMK_74_2002A

I think it would be safe to say these are alloy wheels. Also you can see the cool turn signals that Bob made. Thomas KowalkeDSCN0187.jpg][/img]

Update: For those that do not know already these are cromodora wheels, model number CD-40 made of magnesium alloy (Electron I think they called the material) about 9 pounds a rim.

Thanks for the compliment, Tom. Your car looks great. Those wheels have always been my favorites too. I'll have to put a set on my wish list. You might be interested in these to go with your clear signals:

Clearmarker.jpg

clearsides.jpg

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

The wheels look like Campy's to me. Original 02 early alloy wheels had had 5 slot openings, these have six. IMHO, Italian 02 turn signal lights don't go well on a light colored 02. I had a set of NOS Italian 02 turn signal lights and after we put them on my Sahara 02 was repainted, they came off and were replaced by regular Euro 02 lights. The regular Euro 02 lights look much better than the Italian lights on my car. I think that Italian 02 lights go well on a dark colored 02 but that's my opinion. This is what I'm talking about.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/bimmerfan02/Gordon/tii/?action=view&current=IMG_4476.jpg

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner