• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rims!

Undead_Rider

I sense that the 02 is a fairly new experience to you, as it once was for each of us. Wheels - size, brand, style, offset all vary greatly. Much depends on taste, budget, safety and of course fit. The best advice I can give is to start exploring the hundreds of threads on wheels using the search function. Start to note the wheels that appeal to you. Read up on fit and price as well as tire availability. If you're interested in preserving the vintage look, it will make a huge difference in your choices. It's your car and you can do what you want, but be mindful that you own an ever appreciating classic and your wheel choice will be most obvious.

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

They need a new home! I have too many sets of wheels around here.

I know how you feel.

There exists a website from people like us.

http://www.wheel-whores.com/

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

Pierre, I can quit buying wheels anytime I want. I just don't want to. Does that mean I have a problem?

I keep telling myself that if indeed I have a problem, it's the type of problem I don't mind having. And if there is a solution, I am not really interested.

But if you ask my wife, and she'll tell you otherwise. "MORE WHEELS???!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO PUT THEM???!!! YOU ALREADY HAVE 2 SETS UNDER THE BED!!!!! WHAT??? BBS RS???? HOW MUCH??? WOW!! NICE SCORE!!!"

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam