• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'02 In New Tommy Hilfiger Ads

richdnyc

I see a malaga square tail and an Inka touring. Thats cool!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I knew Tommy back when he and his then partner Larry Stemmerman opened a single clothing store called The Peoples Place. That was about 71/2 in Elmira NY. Mad mad days...those I recall. I do recall they opened several other stores. They sold mostly to the well dressed hippie crowd...Huh! Tommy was a good guy. We kinda lost touch while he was on the way to making several fortunes;)

Nice spotting!

That's funny... I was actually just thumbing through the latest Vanity Fair and I saw the Inka Touring and the Bavaria... but I didn't pick up on the 2002 until you forced me to go back and look. The side profile unmistakably shows the door latch of an '02 though. The rear fender flares threw me off...

Classic is in. It always happens when there is a lot of uncertainty in the air, economically, politically, or otherwise and people go back to their heritage because it's comforting.

'73 2002tii Fjord

'02 M3 Convertible Jet Back/ Imola