• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 NK 2000 for sale in seattle

finkbuilt

$2,900.

Well, I am afraid that it is time for me to pass the 2000 on to another enthusiast. I acquired a new member of the car family, and I just dont have time or space for so many cars. It was either sell this, or my 2002, and I am rather emotionally attached to the 2002, so I guess it's the NK.

Here is the craigslist ad:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1913863497.html

cheers,

Steve

73 Riviera Daily driver 2002 - MS, 9.5:1, cam, LSD

Steve,

I've always loved this car; Atlantik blue was the color of my 1st 4 speed 2002 ( 1974, sunrrof bimmer ); also the euro headlamps for the NK 2000 are especially nice. Good luck with the sale,

Tim.

Thanks Tim,

I think that I will have to resolve this coolant leak problem before it sells though. It seems to be scaring the buyers away.

cheers,

steve

73 Riviera Daily driver 2002 - MS, 9.5:1, cam, LSD

Steve,

Good luck selling the car. I've been a big fan of your FinkBuilt website for awhile. Your description of your megasquirt project had something to do w/ my recent '02 acquisition.

- Chris

.…”Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul...You've got to run like an antelope: out of control…”

- 1974 2002 Atlantikblau sunroof