• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 2002tii Roundie

erbclothing

From your WTB description, sounds like you aren't looking for a project 02 but one that's already sorted out. You'll discover that sorted out nice 02's tend to be at the top of the market price wise, tii's even more so. Driving a small bumper 02 in LA traffic as a DD is risky and can be hazordous to your 02's health, AMHIK. For a daily driver in LA, I recommend an E30 and then find an 02 to drive on the weekends. You don't want to be in stop and go traffic on the 405 in an 02 with your AC on. Cold AC in an 02 is a joke to some. E30's will have much better AC and make much better DD's. If you have any wrenching ability, find a project 02 and get it sorted out while you have your E30 as your DD. If you want a sorted out 02, try CoupeKing in Wilmington (LA Harbor area off of PCH). He's not cheap but your 02 will be sorted out.

http://www.coupeking.com/

Check with Peter since his inventory constantly changes. Also keep an eye out on Craigslist to include adjacent Craigslist areas, i.e. Santa Barbara, OC, IE, San Diego, etc... and watch for 02's that are FS on this forum.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Thank you for your reply. Which made me think if it is a good decision to have it as my DD. I'm usually not in traffic but i'll be commuting about 20 miles each way. (I hope that is not too much). I will defenitly check out Peter's site and see what he as for sale. I just started looking, but am not able to find one that is up to spec. Maybe i'm asking for too much? well thanks again for your help and pointing me in a better direciton.

have 73 2002tii in wisconsin could be talked into delivery for right price.bought nice driver to do what i do, never owning a tii before after driving this car im convinced that its to nice to chop up.contact me if interested im thinking about going to LA in November. Email is 02lover@sbcglobal.net

1975 2002 m42 5 speed 1973 2002 1975 2002 1973 2002tii f/s I love tiis but i love my m42 much more!!