• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/S 1972 Roundie. Use for parts or track car

ibjettin

Could be used as a parts car or track car. The reason is it has a salvaged CA title and back registration due. It is complete other than the interior, I do have the seats but they will need recovering. It does run and has brand new brakes, steel braided lines, ball joints and Bilstein. Springs are unknown but have been cut. Very little rust and overall a clean car other than the poorly repaired drivers 1/4 (thus the salvaged title). I am asking $1,300 OBO. It's a great car and i would love to keep it but i need to sell.

I do have some parts not pictured like the grill, headlights, door handles, etc.

email: mrbdooley@gmail.com

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk318/my72tii/72%20For%20sale/?start=all <------ Click to see all the pictures

IMG_7619.jpg

IMG_7609.jpg

IMG_7611.jpg

Reduced price! I'm losing my garage/shop so I need it gone.

DMV is $300 in back registration, duplicate title request is not that much either. You can have a solid little runner for less than $2k! This 72 has so much potential and I hate seeing it go but with my 75 I don't have time or space for this one.

Brand new brakes, steel braided lines, Bilsteins, Sport steering wheel, back seat delete, sway bars, etc. Complete stock motor. I'll included a carpet kit as well (black with gray). I can take more pictures of the other parts included.

I'm sounding desperate ;) I AM! hahaha