• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Floor mats to protect your floor mats LOL

pkbinplano

When we were little, my grand mother had 20 ft. runners from the front door to her kitchen and the main stair case made of that stuff. My cousins and I would flip it over, take our shoes off, and get a thrill seeing who could run the farthest on the little spikes..

good times.

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

This reminds me of the clear plastic seat covers that were so popular in the fifties. My dad would have them installed with every new car he purchased to prevent damage and soiling to the cloth upholstery. Growing up in the South, this made for some memorable rides on scalding hot vinyl until the A/C kicked in. Ironic that the second purchaser got to fully enjoy the comfy cloth seats - unless of course they wanted to save the upholstery for the next buyer.

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

In the mid-1970's, one of my friends was given his grandmother's white on blue 1965 Chevelle 4-door. Not only was it rust-free and low miles, but the clear vinyl over the seats had left them factory fresh. He promptly pitched out the vinyl and the upholstery finally got some use!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz