• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm gonna need some parts

baybro

- My center section of my front bumper is very rusty, it would be nice to have replacements for the front and the back.

- The rear axles are not looking to good. The rubber boots are not there with the exception of the part held in by the clamp.

- The Carpet needs to be replaced

Wipers are okay but the blades are toast.

- The corner reflector lenses on the lower outer edge of the head light will need to be replaced.

- and I'd like to find an intake that will work on this 1.6 engine in my 67 so that I can possibly put dual side drafts on it.

If it's got a need to build controlled explosions to create propulsion, I want one!

I have a 1.6L Motor too and I had a hell of a time finding an intake manifold. The 1600ti manifolds are oober rare and will set you back some serious cheddar if you can even find them... The 1800 ti manifolds will work but are also in short supply.

I wasnt quite ready to shell out the bucks for the sidedrafts when I did my motor so I ended up making some simple mods. I bought a cannon intake manifold for a 2002 head and ended up porting out my 118 head to match the intake manifold. There was just enough meat left on the head to form a solid intake to head seal. I used a dremel tool and it took an afternoon to finish. I am very happy with the results;) I run the 32/36 weber with a sync link kit from pierce manifolds and it flies!!!! I also have a 3.91 LSD installed and the combination is awesome. The 1.6L is fun and has much more potential than most people think.

Rocco

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!