• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 2002 project/parts car, $400 in AR

Gordon

Not mine, no affiliation, etc...

http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/cto/1903691001.html If this 02 isn't too rusty, someone should save it rather than part it out. I'm glad cars like this are a long ways away from me. If it were close to me, it would probably follow me home.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

I talked to owner today...he's moving and the car is at his brother's in AR. Engine smokes alot, won't pull car (other drivetrain issue) Was rebuilt by PO but sat for a long time outside... Interior fair, redone about 14 years ago, a split in driver seat. Originally from IN, two doctors previous owners, and one daughter had at college...Rusty rockers, typical in fenders, some in doors, repaired PO rear towers, some in driver's side frame rail...three newish tires. Maybe 125K miles on odo. Speedo doesn't work. Owner moving this weekend, but not in AR area. Car was a parts car for his DD, recently sold, so not needed. Cannibalized a few parts, not many. Car was gifted to him, so his output has been getting car from IN to AR, and a few parts; thus he will break even or lose. If I was closer, I'd probably give him $225 and tow it away.

FYI....Dave V. in NC