• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE!! '76 Sahara (You tow it)

scoutii304

Sorry to say the project never got off the ground. If you live in the Seattle area and are looking to get your own project started, I may have the car for you. The car hasn't run in at least 10 years, and my buddy has been pilfering parts to finish his car. No seats, some lights are missing, and he couldn't keep his hands off my wood MOMO wheel. It does have some engine mods and a 38/38 carb. It would only be suitable for a ground-up restoration/father-son project/race car???? Use your imagination. Hey, it's free! I have some other parts that I'd like to offer to local buyers before listing on Craigslist or Ebay. They include: Weber 45 DCOE's with manifold and linkage, brand new Rota RB 15x7 wheels with lugs, locks, center caps, and stickers (the ones offered in group buys on the forum), Stahl header, H&R springs, BMW 300 cam, e12 head (stripped, unknown condition), Tii dash with clock (very minor damage, not concours but better than yours I'll bet :), tan cloth Recaros, and maybe a few things I've forgotten. If you have any interest in the car or parts, please reply and let's deal!

post-969-13667630105423_thumb.jpg

There are some paint bubbles in the rear quarters and minor sideswipe damage on the driver's side. I can't make any 100% guarantees as I never really did a thorough inspection. The car is in Edmonds/Lynnwood if you would like to have a closer look. I just need to let my buddy know so he won't release the hounds :)

Im In seattle and I would like the springs please.

Darn you charmonix, ya beat me....

Interested in the springs and the head. I'm local. leaningleftATgmailDOTcom.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Hey Scout,

As to the BWA's...My previous set in excellant not restored condition with 4 very good caps, I sold for $550 with some decent tires. My current set were a piece-meal purchase; bought two, then three...no curb rash, just needed to be media blasted and painted, (with two ratty caps) averaged out to about $50 per wheel. Not big money, and not as desireable as some wheels...A good quick price for yours if in excellant condition might be $400...One big negative is the tires that fit these are becoming less than easy to find many options for...As they say, your experience may vary...good luck, looks like a pretty decent car (for the money..) Dave V. in NC