• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to find inexpensive used seats?

MrNvgtr

I'm casually looking for an upgrade to my e21 Recaros, but am really set off by seat pricing. New seats are insane and out of the question. Used are only marginally cheaper it seems. Is there a magical place where good used seats pop up from time to time? I'm about to give up and be happy with my so-so e21 Recaros.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

no magical seat place that i'm aware of...nice original seats and sport seats aren't cheap...for new, probably the best looking seat for the money is procar...the ralley series is a good looking seat

approx $650.00 for a set of new seats is about the best you could hope for

or you could always try and fit some other model seats in your car ->-> SEATS

They actually don't need fixing. There's some damage on one of the bolsters of the drivers seat, but nothing that annoys me too much. I might just stick with the e21 Recaros and source matching covers for the rears which I wanted to match no matter what front seat I end up with.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot