• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 1800

72Fjord02

not mine and no afiliation.

I really wanted to take this on as a project, but I just don't see the time or money in the near future.

I wrote the guy, says the car is complete, no rust beyond a few surface scratches, and only one dent on the trunk lid above the license plate. Plus he has a second engine, diff, and a bunch of other parts from another 68 he had. Car has been sitting in a garage for a long time.

Doesn't run but it rolls.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/1926439874.html

If you are really serious, I would love to check it out an take pix.

No idea, I have only seen them in pictures and never seen one for sale.

They were never sold in the US as far as I know. I am sure some of the NK guys can give us an idea.

I love 1800s though.... super cool, it is killing me to not pick this up and put it in my dad's garage for that someday restoration. But I hate the dudes who have cool cars rotting in garages they will never do anything with but won't let go until they are worthless, and I don't want to join their ranks.

Someone needs to put this back on the road. By the sounds of it he is just looking for a few hundred bucks and someone to get it out of his garage.

I went to see this car today. Pretty solid but has some dents and creases. Rear trunk lid wont latch due to damage on rear panel near latch. Interior is clean but dash is apart due to attemp at 2000 dash install. Lots of extra parts.

I like it but don't want to pay too much. Owner of 35 years is reluctant to name price.

1971 2002