• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black rear seat [FOUND]

MrNvgtr

I have a tan one you can have (FREE). Needs to be recovered. It has some cracks on the top. I pulled it out of a 76 Automatic. I thought this woulds be a good alternative if you don't find what you are looking for.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Vacaville,CA.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

Thanks Sherman. Yes, there are many black, as well as brown, blue, red, yellow, black, and white seats available in CA for some reason. I'm in FL and I just can't stomach the shipping cost for such a cheap (but large) item. It's drivin me nuts.

Greg, I think I'll take you up on those. I appreciate the friends deal. That'll give me an excuse to get them re-covered anyways. I think they make a vinyl recaro cover that should look pretty sweet with my e21 recaros. I'll try to pick them up soon. I might be bringing the e30 to our next two outings, so maybe then. I'll be in touch beforehand though.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot